My Chile Travel Guide helps you to plan your trip to Chile and explore the most incredible places this country has to offer. Beside useful information on how to prepare I sum up practical tips on things to do, accommodations and outdoor activities you shouldn't miss.
Backpacking in Chile: My Chile Travel Guide is a clear and concise guide book based on my experience of traveling through Chile multiple times.
The book includes travel guides for each region of Chile as well as a complete trekking guide for Torres del Paine & the Carretera Austral, plus route itineraries. Checklists are included to help make sure you don’t forget anything.
This book is designed to save you a lot of time & make your trip much easier.
Buy Now & Download Immediately
You can easily purchase this Book and the eBook-Version through Amazon. If you buy the eBook Version you can use it on your Kindle or any other electronic device such as your PC/Mac, Smartphone or Tablet (you only need the free Kindle App).
After the purchase you can download the eBook and take it with you wherever you go!
(incl. eBook for free – please attach a proof of purchase via eMail)
What to expect
This eBook offers compact information for your very own Chile adventure:
- Travel Guide featuring 18 Spots: Things to do, Tours, Restaurants etc. from the Atacama dessert down to Patagonia – practical tips, short and sweet
- Compact information: Everything you need to know in matters of safety, best time to travel, budget, entry requirements and much more
- Packing Lists: Complete South America & Patagonia Packing List
- Route Planner: Map with all featured spots and travel times from point to point
- Itinerary Suggestions: 4 sample itineraries featuring the best of Chile in 2-3 weeks
- Carretera Austral Guide: Comprehensive information, tips and trekking guides to the most adventurous part of Chile
- Hostel Recommendations: The best Hostels incl. personal reviews and links
- Trekking Guide: Detailed trekking guide for Torres del Paine incl. preparation, itineraries for ‘W' and Circuit trek
- Insider Tips: My personal tips for you, off the tourist paths
- Chile Resources: Helpful websites, blogs, recommended travel guides, maps and trekking guides to ensure best preparation possible!
How does it look?
So you want to know to it all? Find the Table of contents below to see what you get for your $$$!
- What to expect in Chile
- The Weather in Chile
- Top 5 in Chile
- Language & Communication
- Chilean cuisine
- Budget & Prices
- Health & Insurance
- Entry Requirements & Custom Regulations
- My South America Packing List
- Route planner
- (A) Volcanoes, Coast & Desert in 2 or 3 weeks
- (B) Carretera Austral in 2 or 3 weeks
- (C) Carretera Austral & Patagonis in 5 weeks
- (D) Best of Patagonia for Trekking-Pro's in 3 weeks
- San Pedro de Atacama
- Valparaiso & Vina del Mar
- Puerto Varas & Puerto Montt
- The Carretera Austral
- Coyhaique & Cerro Castillo
- Puerto Rio Tranquilo
- Cochrane & Tortel
- Villa O'Higgins
- Puerto Natales
- Punta Arenas
- My personal Chile Insider Tips
- Day hike to Cerro Castillo
- Day hike to Mirador Altavista
- Border Crossing Villa O'Higgins – El Chaltén
5) Trekking Guide Torres del Paine
- Patagonia Packing List for Trekking & Camping
- Trekking Guide “W” Route
- Trekking Guide „O“ / Circuit Route
6) Additional Resources
- Recommended Guidebooks
- Recommended Maps
- Websites & Blogs
- About the Author
Backpacking in Chile
160+ Pages of practical tips, recommendations and detailed information for your Chile trip!
- Information on how to prepare
- Clear and concise travel guides
- Packing lists
- Route planner
- Trekking guide Torres del Paine
- comprehensive guide for the Carretera Austral
- Hostel recommendations
- Platform independent eBook
This post is also available in: German