This post is also available in: German
My Argentina Travel Guide helps you to plan your trip to Argentina and explore the most incredible places this country has to offer from Salta in the north down to Ushuaia in the very south.
Beside useful information on how to prepare I sum up practical tips on things to do, accommodations and outdoor activities you shouldn't miss.
Backpacking in Argentina: My Argentina Travel Guide is a clear and concise 100 page eBook based on my experience from more than 3 months traveling through Argentina.
This ebook includes travel guides for the several regions of Argentina as well as a tiny trekking guide for El Chaltén and Ushuaia (route itineraries for recommended hikes). Checklists are included to help make sure you don’t forget anything.
This eBook is designed to save you a lot of time & make your trip much easier.
Buy Now & Download Immediately
You can easily purchase this eBook through Amazon for your Kindle or any other electronic device such as your PC/Mac, Smartphone or Tablet (you only need the free Kindle App).
After the purchase you can download the eBook and take it with you wherever you go!
What to expect
This eBook offers compact information for your very own Argentina adventure:
- Travel Guide featuring 11 Spots: Things to do, Tours, Restaurants etc. from the Iguazu Falls down to the Land of Fire – practical tips, short and sweet
- Compact information: Everything you need to know in matters of safety, best time to travel, budget, entry requirements and much more
- Packing Lists: Complete South America & Patagonia Packing List
- Route Planner: Map with all featured spots and travel times from point to point
- Hostel Recommendations: The best Hostels incl. personal reviews and links
- Trekking Guide: tiny trekking guide for El Chaltén & Ushuaia incl. preparation and route itineraries
- Insider Tips: My personal tips for you, off the tourist paths
- Argentina Resources: Helpful websites, blogs, recommended travel guides, maps and trekking guides to ensure best preparation possible!
- Offline & for all devices: You don't need to buy an eReader. With the free Kindle App you can read this Argentina guide on all devices your Smartphone, Kindle, PC/Mac or Tablet
How does it look?
So you want to know to it all? Find the Table of contents below to see what you get for your $$$!
- What to expect in Argentina
- The Weather in Argentina
- Top 5 in Argentina
- Language & Communication
- Argentinean cuisine
- Budget & Prices
- Health & Insurance
- Entry Requirements & Custom Regulations
- My South America Packing List
- Route planner
- Buenos Aires
- Iguazu Falls
- El Bolson
- El Calafate
- El Chaltén
- My personal Argentina Insider Tips
- Patagonia Packing List for Trekking & Camping
- Trekking Guide: Ushuaia, Tierra del Fuego (Laguna de los Tempanos / Laguna Encantada)
- Trekking Guide: El Chaltén, Patagonia (Fitz Roy, Cerro Torre, Laguna de los Tres)
- Recommended Guidebooks
- Recommended Maps
- Websites & Blogs
Backpacking in Argentina
100+ Pages of practical tips, recommendations and detailed information for your Argentina trip!
- Information on how to prepare
- Clear and concise travel guides
- Packing lists
- Route planner
- Trekking guides
- Hostel recommendations
- Platform independent eBook