This post is also available in: German
My Chile Travel Guide helps you to plan your trip to Chile and explore the most incredible places this country has to offer.
Beside useful information on how to prepare I sum up practical tips on things to do, accommodations and outdoor activities you shouldn’t miss.
Backpacking in Chile: My Chile Travel Guide is a clear and concise 100 page eBook based on my experience from 4 months traveling through Chile.
This book includes travel guides for each region of Chile as well as a complete trekking guide for Torres del Paine, plus route itineraries. Checklists are included to help make sure you don’t forget anything.
This eBook is designed to save you a lot of time & make your trip much easier.
Buy Now & Download Immediately
You can easily purchase this eBook through Amazon for your Kindle or any other electronic device such as your PC/Mac, Smartphone or Tablet (you only need the free Kindle App).
After the purchase you can download the eBook and take it with you wherever you go!
What to expect
This eBook offers compact information for your very own Chile adventure:
- Travel Guide featuring 15 Spots: Things to do, Tours, Restaurants etc. from the Atacama dessert down to the Land of Fire – practical tips, short and sweet
- Compact information: Everything you need to know in matters of safety, best time to travel, budget, entry requirements and much more
- Packing Lists: Complete South America & Patagonia Packing List
- Route Planner: Map with all featured spots and travel times from point to point
- Hostel Recommendations: The best Hostels incl. personal reviews and links
- Trekking Guide: Detailed trekking guide for Torres del Paine incl. preparation, itineraries for ‘W’ and Circuit trek
- Insider Tips: My personal tips for you, off the tourist paths
- Chile Resources: Helpful websites, blogs, recommended travel guides, maps and trekking guides to ensure best preparation possible!
- Offline & for all devices: You don’t need to buy an eReader. With the free Kindle App you can read this Chile guide on all devices your Smartphone, Kindle, PC/Mac or Tablet
How does it look?
So you want to know to it all? Find the Table of contents below to see what you get for your $$$!
- What to expect in Chile
- The Weather in Chile
- Top 5 in Chile
- Language & Communication
- Chilean cuisine
- Budget & Prices
- Health & Insurance
- Entry Requirements & Custom Regulations
- My South America Packing List
- Route planner
- San Pedro de Atacama
- Valparaiso & Vina del Mar
- Puerto Varas & Puerto Montt
- The Carretera Austral
- Puerto Natales
- Punta Arenas
- My personal Chile Insider Tips
- Patagonia Packing List for Trekking & Camping
- Trekking Guide “W” Route
- Trekking Guide „O“ / Circuit Route
- Recommended Guidebooks
- Recommended Maps
- Websites & Blogs
Backpacking in Chile
100+ Pages of practical tips, recommendations and detailed information for your Chile trip!
- Information on how to prepare
- Clear and concise travel guides
- Packing lists
- Route planner
- Trekking guide Torres del Paine
- Hostel recommendations
- Platform independent eBook